Descriptions for Adobe Illustrator CC2018 22.0.1
Name: Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 02 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a casesensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16bit video card
- To use the GPU performance features: Your Mac should have a minimum of 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
Includes: Adobe Zii 3.0.4 CC2018 Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
It’s Illustrator like you’ve never seen it.
See how the latest release helps you create with pixel-perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with templates.
– Create pixel-perfect artwork for screen designs by drawing paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
– Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
– Easily access Adobe Stock assets — including new design templates, images, graphics, and our new Premium collection — right from the Illustrator search field.
– Design faster with presets and templates for brochures, business cards, and more that you access from the file menu.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
Make something now.
Get the most out of Illustrator and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, mobile and web design, and more.
What’s New in Adobe Illustrator CC2018 22.0.1
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.